Posted by atasc on January 27, 2015 at 21:17 pm
Valuable Members & Turkish Community in SoCal,
ATASC had its annual General Assembly and Elections this Sunday, Jan 25th, 2015 at Santa Monica Public Library.
It is our pleasure to announce that our four (4) open Board of Director positions were filled with eligible candidates;
Dr. Ayca Altintig (elected as the President Elect),
Beril Hamsioglu (elected as the CFO/Treasurer
Dr. Mehmet Tazebay (elected as the Member at Large)
Ahmet Atahan (elected as the Member at Large)
Each position will serve 2-year term. We welcome all our board of directors and warm welcome to Mr. Ahmet Atahan, who have served as the President in 2007-2008.
Our new Board strongly believes that we will have another strong year in 2015 with your assistance and support.
ATASC thanks all members who attended, presented, and to those who sent in their proxies. We truly had awesome audience, you showed us how much you care about your association, and your support brings us more power. You turned the event very effective meeting.
ATASC Board in particularly thanks to Mrs. Hafize Turgut who served as the President on ATASC BOD for the last 2 years. We cannot thank enough her for her great leadership and joyful yet successful meetings.We also would like to extend our appreciation to Dr. Vega Sankur, who is a great asset to ATASC Family, our hats off for her tremendous leadership in ATAMinLA project and her project team, God Bless your hearts.
Special thanks to our Treasurer Mr. Burak Tuncer who have served past 2 years on our board. He accomplished his responsibilities and presented ATASC financials remarkably well each term adequately. Thank you.
Thanks to all candidates for running positions. All 6 (six) are welcomed to join any ATASC committees.
Now we have new board with new projects. ATASC will pursue its vision and resume events in the future will be aligned with Ataturk's principles and guidance.
ATASC has always had an open door policy. That will also continue in the new term. We, as a team, are here for you and for your needs. ATASC and its five (5) chapters, ATASC- San Diego, ATASC - LATAA, ATASC - OCTAA, ATASC- TALL and ATASC - VATAN, are in gathering nature. We aim to gather all Turkish community living in the US under one roof like a big family.
Thank you for being a part of our ATASC family.
On behalf of ATASC
[caption id="attachment_2631" align="alignleft" width="200"] Elections 2015[/caption]
[caption id="attachment_2631" align="alignleft" width="200"] Elections 2015[/caption]
2015 secimlerimizin dernegimiz ve burada yasayan toplumumuz icin hayirli olmasini diliyoruz. Adaylarimiza boyle harika bir organizasyonda calismak icin gonullu olduklari icin tesekkur ederken, aramiza yeni katilan yonetim kurulu uyelerimize de hosgeldiniz diyoruz.
ATASC ailesinin birer parcasi oldugunuz icin tum uyelerimize, Guney Kaliforniya’da yasiyan Turk toplumumuza ayrica tesekkurlerimizi iletiriz.
Ne Mutlu Turk’um Diyene!
ATASC Dernegi Baskani
ATASC Yonetim Kurulu adina
Posted by atasc on November 23, 2014 at 15:51 pm
[caption id="attachment_2573" align="aligncenter" width="208"] AtaturkMonumentInLA[/caption]
We, the Turkish Americans in Southern California, have a very exciting project; working on a Ataturk Monument in the International Sculpture Garden of City of Carson, CA . We have already started the project and completed the design. All the permissions, formalities are to be completed in early 2015. Now we need to raise funds. The estimated amount is roughly $150K including the long term maintenance.
You can find the details of the project on the web site: http://ataturkmonumentla.org/
If you are also willing to contribute to this historical and national cause please donate using the button below. The donations are all tax deductible and will only be used for the Ataturk Monument.
Thank you for your consideration and contribution.
Güney Kalforniya’da yaşayan Türkler olarak, yaklaşık 2 senedir, bizleri oldukça heyecanlandıran bir proje üzerinde çalışmaktayız. Kaliforniya’da ilk, Amerika Birleşik Devletleri’nde ise ikincisi olacak bir Atatürk Anıtı yapacağız. Anıt için mimari tasarım tamamlandı, yer belirlendi, resmi izinler de 2015’in başlarında tamamlanacak. Anıt, Carson Belediyesi’nin, Uluslararası Heykel Bahçesi’nde yer alacak. Yapım maliyeti ve bakım masrafları için öngördüğümüz rakam yaklaşık 150bin dolar.
Projeyle ilgili diğer ayrıntılar için, anıtın web sitesine bakabilirsiniz: http://ataturkmonumentla.org/
Siz de bu heyecan verici projeye katkıda bulunmak, bu tarihi ve ulusal meselede yer almak istiyorsanız, lütfen aşağıdaki ‘donation’ butonunu kullanarak dilediğiniz miktarda bağış yapınız. Yapılan bağışlar yalnızca bu projede kullanılacaktır ve elbette ki vergiden muaf tutulabilir.
İlginiz ve yardımlarınız için çok teşekkür ederiz.
Posted by atasc on October 30, 2014 at 22:22 pm
Location: City of Carson, Community Hall
Address: 3 Civic Plaza, Carson, CA 90745
Date: November 10, 2014
Posted by atasc on August 12, 2014 at 20:53 pm
Join us in celebrating the 91st Anniversary of Turkish Republic, on Saturday, October 25th 2014 at Hilton Costa Mesa. Childcare is available for a fee below.
OUR BALL IS SOLD OUT.
THANK YOU SO MUCH! PICTURES WILL
Brady - Didem Yilmaz McCollum
Arzu - Jeff Morgan
Sema- Bulent Basol
Asuman - Deniz Yilmaz
Vega- Haluk Sankur
Tuba-Murat Koc/Adalet-Umit Kuru
Auction & Raffle Sponsors
Aycan Iskent Law Office
Ayse Sule Ulubay
Dr. Asuman Unal, DO
Dr Meral Heyat, DDS
Dr. Cigdem Coyle, PsyDGG's Cafe BistroGuner Ayter
Golden Gate Productions
Law Office of Attorney Soner McIntyre Gizer
Mama's BakeryNalan-Ahmet Atahan
Total BeautyTY Engineering
Zuma Restaurant Photo Prop SponsorOne-Point Art - Metin Guldas
We're happy to let you know that just like last year, a fun night awaits our children in the adjacent room. For those of you with children, childcare will be provided by the Nanny Factory from 6:30pm-12:00am during the ball. There is a flat rate of $25 per child until October 13 then $40 per child after the early registration deadline. Please follow the link below for childcare registration.
Request Recognition of Turkish Republic Day
On October 29, 2014, Turkish Americans and Turks around the world will celebrate the 91st anniversary of the Republic of Turkey. On that day in 1923, the Turkish Grand National Assembly, under the guidance of Mustafa Kemal Atatürk, proclaimed the Republic that fulfilled the aspirations of Turkish people for liberty, justice, and peace. Realizing Atatürk’s vision of a modern statehood, Turkey had transformed from its imperial past into a sustainable secular democracy and an emerging market.
Over the past century of immigration, Turkish Americans have also significantly contributed to the economic, scientific and technological progress, and to the diverse cultural fabric of America.
Join the Pax Turcica action campaign quickly requesting your elected federal and state officials to properly recognize Turkish Republic Day ahead of October 29th.
Click to send your request in less than 1 minute
Posted by atasc on June 13, 2014 at 14:21 pm
Turkish Philanthropy Funds would like to thank all who have donated to Soma Disaster Relief Fund. 100 percentage of your donations will be transferred to organizations that directly help the community impacted from the disaster.
We are collaborating with our 38 formal partners
in Turkey and our larger network to get real-time updates from the region. As these local NGOs are the first ones on the ground, their guidance enables us to make our grants wisely and more efficiently.
Currently, our focus is on the “three Rs” - Recovery, Rebuilding and Resilience. Your help ensures a fourth: Results. Accordingly, our priorities are to provide support in the areas of Education, Psychosocial Rehabilitation and Diversifying Income Generation in the region.
Please read our detailed report here.
Please donate here.
You may also contribute to the Soma Disaster Relief Fund by sending your check to:
Turkish Philanthropy Funds
Re: Soma Disaster Relief Fund
216 East 45th Street, 7th Fl.
New York, New York 10017
Please make your checks payable to Turkish Philanthropy Funds and indicate “Soma Diasater Relief Fund” on the check.
For additional information, please email us at email@example.com.
Please follow updates on developments in Soma disaster by using the hashtag #somarelief.
The TPF Team
Turkish Philanthropy Funds is a tax-exempt organization described in Section 501 (c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code and your gifts are tax-deductible to the full extent provided by law. www.tpfund.org | 646-530-8988
Posted by atasc on May 14, 2014 at 11:22 am
The Association of Turkish Americans of Southern California (ATASC) mourns the deaths and expresses its sympathies to the families of more than 245 coal miners who lost their lives in a mining explosion on May 13 in Soma, a district of Turkey's Aegean province of Manisa.
As emergency teams continue their rescue efforts, our thoughts and prayers are with those workers who were injured or trapped underground.
ATASC supports the Turkish Philanthropy Fund (TPF) Disaster Relief program to help the families of the victims and encourages the Turkish American community donate to the TPF clicking the link below:
TPF Some Relief Fund
Even a penny would help.
In addition, you can send checks payable to ATASC to 2419 E. Harbor Blvd #185, Ventura, CA 93001 with a note "Soma Relief" or bring checks or cash to the Long Beach gathering this Sunday where we will have a special donation booth dedicated to Soma.
Posted by atasc on April 30, 2014 at 10:16 am
Let’s get together and celebrate the Turkish Children’s Day Festival (23 Nisan Ulusal Egemenlik ve Cocuk Bayrami) and Youth & Sports Day (19 Mayis Genclik ve Spor Bayrami) for all of Southern California. Turkiye Cumhuriyeti’nin 91.ci yasinda gelin Cocuk Bayramimiz ile Genclik ve Spor Bayramimizi gene buyuk bir cosku ile buyuk- kucuk; el- ele nese icinde kutlayalim.
ATASC & all the ATASC chapters; ATASC-San Diego, LATAA, OCTAA, TALL, & VATAN, together are organizing the Children’s Day & Youth & Sports Day Festival at El Dorado Park in Long Beach on SUNDAY, May 18th, 2014, 2013, starting at 11:00 a.m. All children, all students, and all members of our community are invited to this festival with lots of fun events for children, youth & adults.
There will be a picnic for all with Turkish food. We are suggesting a donation $10/per adult member and $15/per non members to cover the cost of the food provided. Free event to kids ages 0-12.
Please tell us whether you can attend or not; and how many adults and children will be coming. We need your response as soon as possible since we will order the food accordingly. And we want to know how many children are coming to have enough snow cones, cotton candy, prizes for the games, etc
Fun at the picnic:
–Turkish food for adults, sodas, desserts, and tea. Kosher hotdog & healthy snacks for kids,
–Entertainment for children (jump house, popcorn, cotton candy, face painting- all welcomed to volunteers at this such fun activities.,
– Folk dancing
– Live Band
– DJ Music
– Face painting
– Arts & Crafts table
–Tavla (backgammon) tournament,
– Soccer Tournament
**More surprises are on the way.
- Chicken/Beef Kebab, rice pilaf, salad, pita bread
- Kosher hotdogs for kids
- Soft drinks, water, traditional tea
(seeking sponsors for food donations or donations to cover food costs)
Special Program for kids & adults:
- Live National Anthem will be played by Dr.Ilhan Ozulu & violin, and will be sang by all kids, board members, volunteers & guests.
- Folkloric Dances will be performed by SD Turks.
- Live Band of SD Turks.
- Special Guests
- Singings of Turkish School Students, we cannot wait enough watch their performances on the stage. ATASC-SD Turkish School, OCTAA Turkish School (OCTS), LATAA Turkish School & VATAN Turkish School students will be on the stage. God bless them & their valuable teachers and school directors.
- Geography 101 game,
- Traditional games like potato sack, biscuit eating contest, guessing game for all, and many more…
- DJ Music
- may have more surprise entertainers.
* Will be having “drawing contest” ages between 5-12 subjected “Turkey, and ATATURK.” We believe all kids are the winners so will give prize to all contestants.***
You are all welcome to join. However, due to high numbers o guests, the foods will be ordered based on confirmed responses. Your RSVP is important to us.
You may bring the kids as the spirit of festival with costumes as well, since we have special photographer to take your kid’s personal photo at the event, it might be fun to be so colorful with the costumes, it’s totally optional.
ATASC family is exited to bring this event to you. We appreciate your attendance and possible contributions.
Early payments are highly appreciated. You may pay through PayPal atwww.atasc.org.
PayPal bottom is located at the bottom of the festival event announcement very soon. Or, you can pay via checks. Make out your checks payable to ATASC and mail to:
(For checks please use below address)
Attn. Annual Picnic 2013
2419 E. Harbor Blvd #185
Ventura, CA 93001
**This invitation posted on behalf of ATASC BOARD **
Posted by atasc on April 4, 2014 at 21:49 pm
ATASC General Assembly and Elections happened on Sunday, March 16, 2014 1:00 pm- 4:15 pm at the Santa Monica Main Library
There were four candidates for the open BOD positions. They were
Ms. Ayca Altintig
Mr. Sarp Ersoylu
Mr. Ahmet Onerbay and
Ms. Ayse Ulubay who was nominated from the floor.
The three BOD candidates were selected by ballot votes. Ms. Ayca Altintig, Mr. Sarp Ersoylu and Ms. Ayse Sule Ulubay were elected to th BOD positions. ATASC BOD welcomes the new BOD members and thanks the outgoing members for their service.
ATASC and the chapters gave their reports. The assembly absolved outgoing ATASC 2013 BOD by a show of hands
We also commemorated 99th anniversary of Canakkale Victory and Martyrs' Day. We had the National Anthem followed by a moment of silence for all who fought for our country. The program continued with Mert Hamsioglu, and Arda and Aylin Gurel reading poems, Dr. Ilhan Sami Ozulu and Ms. Kutsal Kocer leading the crowd with Canakkale songs. Mr. Altan Eris shared his search for his grandfather's fight and becoming a martyr in the Canakkale war. A documentary about the war was shown and Mr. Erdal Aktan talked about a historical story about Australia getting into the war. Overall it was a short but very very meaningful and emotional ceremony.
We also recognized Mr. Orhan Gurbuz who was one of the original four who reformed ATASC as a charitable organization in 1985. He has recently been the Chair of ATASC Advisory Committee and before then served in so many capacities and positions within ATASC. We thanked him for all the service, help and support over the years.
We again thank all our members who attended ATASC Assembly.
[caption id="attachment_2372" align="alignnone" width="461"]
ATASC General Assembly[/caption]
Posted by atasc on January 9, 2014 at 21:20 pm
ATASC olarak sizleri 10 Kasim gunu essiz liderimiz Ataturk'un hayatini ve basarilarini anip, kendisine olan saygi ve sevgimizi bir kere daha beraber tekrarlamaya davet ediyoruz. 10 Kasim toreni sabah saat 9-11:00 arasi, City of Carson'da - Ataturk Anitinin dikilecegi sehirde olacak.
Program ve detaylari sizlere buradan iletecegiz.
ATASC invites all of us, on November 10, to celebrate the life and accomplishments of great leader Ataturk, and reaffirm our affection and and respect for him. The ceremony will be in between 9-11:30 am in Carson, the city in which Ataturk Monument will be erected. We will keep you apprised of program and details at this site.
Cal State University Dominguez Hills Campus, Loker Student Union Bldg, 2nd floor Ballroom.
BREAKFAST _ 8:45-9:00 am
9:00 Opening. Vega Sankur - Milli Marslar -Dr. Ilhan Sami Ozulu
9:05 Moment of Silence
9:10 Welcome by Hafize Turgut - ATASC President
9:15 Welcome by Aydin Topcu - Honorable Consul General of Turkish Republic
9:25 Ataturk Monument Design and Progress Report - Monument Team
9:45 Ataturk's Place in History and City of Carson Sculpture Garden by Jim Dear - Mayor of City of Carson
9:55 AM - Coffee/ Tea Break
10:05 Ataturk Reforms - Retired Admiral Turker Erturk-
10:30-11:00 Socialize/ Adjourn
Program will be further enriched by music of Dr. Ilhan Sami Ozulu
It is at Loker Student Union Bldg, Ballroom upstairs at 2nd floor. Park at Parking Lot 2. Park at Parking Lot 2. Parking is $5. They said that there is no parking reinforcement on sundays, but it is up to you to decide to pay or not.
Ozlem and Emre Kirdar
Engin and Esat Kadaster
Vega and Haluk Sankur
Posted by atasc on January 9, 2014 at 21:20 pm
Posted by atasc on July 3, 2013 at 12:51 pm
Click The Link Below For SPECIAL ATASC ACCOMODATION RATE at Costa Mesa Hilton:
THANKS TO OUR GOLD SPONSORS
BULENT & SEMA BASOL
BRADY & DIDEM YILMAZ MCCOLLUM
HALUK & VEGA SANKUR
DENIZ & ASUMAN YILMAZ
YENI RAKI - DIAGEO
TURQUOISE LIFE, INC.
THANKS TO OUR AUCTION & RAFFLE SPONSORS
ADEM & ARZU KOCYIGIT
AGOPOGLU LAW FIRM
AYCAN ISKENT LAW OFFICE
DR. MEHMET PEKEROL
GRAPE LEAF RESTAURANT
ISMAIL KUTLULU HAIR
MAMA'S SECRET CAFE
MERAL HEYAT, DDS
METIN & TULIN MANGIR
SIGNS BY TOMORROW
TOTAL BEAUTY BASKET
TURGUT & MARIA CAKIRAGA
Posted by atasc on December 12, 2014 at 00:11 am
Please renew your membership with your local chapter!
On Sunday January 25th 2015, our association ATASC will be holding the annual General Assembly between 1.30 pm - 4.30 pm @ Santa Monica Public Library.
Eligible candidates who are in good standing member status may apply. All candidates should submit a letter that explain their willingness to be part of ATASC, address, email, phone info and should enclose a self photo with their CV/composition to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 01/18/2015
. More details will be posted within couple days. Please follow us on Facebook
It is a good time to renew your membership with your chapters.
Your ideas are important to us as long as within our vision and bylaws. We feel more powerful with you.
ATASC thanks to all members and Board of Directors who served at our Chapters and at our ATASC Board. We all appreciate your continuous support.
- ATASC Election Committee
: 25 Jan 2015 @1:30pm - 4:30pm
: Santa Monica Public Library
601 Santa Monica Boulevard
Santa Monica, CA 90401
You can download the proxy from the link below:
ATASC Voter Proxy Form 2015
(each good standing member whether student, individual or family membership can give proxy to another good standing member of ATASC. If you have a "family membership" to any chapter; both husband and wife can give one (1) proxy separately)
- President Elect – One (1) position available, 2-year term
- CFO/Treasurer - One (1) position available, 2-year term
- Member at Large - Two (2) positions available, 2-year term/each position
- President Elect – Ayca Altintig, PhD
- CFO/Treasurer - Beril Hamsioglu
- Member at Large - Maria Cakiraga
- Member at Large – Mehmet Tazebay, PhD
- Member at Large – Recep Ozdag, PhD
BIOS OF CANDIDATES
AYCA ALTINTIG, PhD.
- Education: B.Sc in Business from Bogazici, M.Sc and PhD in Finance from Louisiana State University.
- Assistant Professor of Finance at Drucker School of Management – Claremont Colleges
- Member of the US Turkish American community since 1999.
- Service to the Turkish American Community:
– Teacher, Treasurer, Director of the OC Turkish School (2008 – 2011).
– Member of the OCTAA BoD (2010 – 2012)
– Secretary of ATASC BoD (2014)
– Irvine Global Village Volunteer (2009 - 2014)
- Personal Statement: “I am a community builder. I believe in growing the Turkish American community stronger and making it more united. Ever since my involvement with OCTS I have worked for the development, enrichment, unification and recognition of the Turkish American community in OC as well as SoCal. “
- Education: Civil Engineer from Yildiz Technical University, MBA from Marmara University
- 5 years of work experience in banking industry in managerial position
- Residence of California since 2006, has been in the USA since 2003 and holding membership of VATAN
- Served at ATASC Board for 3 years (as the President of VATAN for 2 years and the Vice President of VATAN for 1 year).
- Service to Turkish American community:
- Vice President, President, and Turkish School Director for VATAN chapter
- 1 year on ATASC board as VATAN Chapter President
- Handled and lead many projects within the community.
- Serving at ATAMinLA, Project Management & Website design of this project.
- Married with 2 children
- Personal Statement: “Based on five years of continuous Turkish-American community service, I would like to apply my education, knowledge and skills as the Treasurer for ATASC. “
- Education: Mechanical Engineer from Tufts University
- Member of the Southern CA Turkish American community since 1982
– Married to one of the founders of ATASC
- Service to Turkish American community:
– Active in United States Turkish Community since 1985:
– Member of original grassroots team of ATAA
– ATA-SC board member, 1993 -1995
– ATA-SC social committee chair 1995 -1998
– Long Beach Turkish School Treasurer (2002-2005), Children day coordinator /head (1994- 2006), liaison with long beach unified school district (1998 -2006)
– Appalled to California parole board to deny Sarkassian parole 2011 and 2013
– Vice president, ATAA Western Region 2011 - 2014
RECEP OZDAG, PhD
- Met with various members of congress and their staff for grassroots efforts of Turkish-American community.
- Connection with many members of the Turkish American Community in USA, Canada, and Australia
- Personal Statement: “My experience with Turkish Issues, community service, and political issues I would like to train the next generation of Turkish American leaders while still being involved with the community.”
- Education: Electrical Engineer PhD from USC.
- Member of the US Turkish American community since 1998.
- Service to the Turkish American Community:
– President of the USC Turkish student association
– Member of LATAA BoD in 2014.
– Paid member of LATAA and VATAN
– Attended many events organized by LATAA, VATAN and ATASC
– Supports the ATAMinLA project
MEHMET TAZEBAY, PhD
- Personal Statement: “I realize that these organizations are run purely on a volunteer basis and therefore I admire and thank all the volunteers who have worked so hard in these organizations. I would like to help as much as possible by volunteering for this position.”
- Education: Electrical Engineer with B.Sc from ITU, M.Sc from Bogazici and PhD from NJIT.
- Member of the US Turkish American community since 2001
- Service to Turkish American Community:
– Chairman of OCTAA BoD (2007-2009)
– Member at Large on ATASC BoD (2012 – 2014).
– Grants committee management of ATASC.
- Married with 2 children
- Residence of California many years and holding membership with OCTAA Chapter.
- Personal Statement: “I believe in the self-support & advocacy of Turkish-American community rights and establishing community awareness for Turkish-American children. A secular, informed & self-driven Turkish-American community is my dream and I will be honored to work towards it.”
Posted by atasc on November 23, 2014 at 18:43 pm
[caption id="attachment_2596" align="aligncenter" width="458"]
10 Kasim Ceremony[/caption]
ATASC continued its yearly 10 Kasim Ceremony tradition at a special location this year; at the City of Carson; steps away from the proposed location of the Ataturk Monument. (www.ataturkmonumentla.com
). There was more than 100 attendees even though it was a weekday evening in LA traffic.
The program opened with a moment of silence and continued with national anthems.
Dr. Vega Sankur, past president of ATASC opened the meeting, by a presentation of Ataturk's vision for the young nation sprinkled with her family's memories about Ataturk. Turkish Consul General Ms. Gulru Gezer continued the program reading the laudatory comments by famous statesmen around the world about Ataturk.
[caption id="attachment_2603" align="aligncenter" width="428"]
Gulru Gezer 10 Kasim[/caption]
ATASC President Elect also talked about Ataturk and her feelings. All three speeches emphasized the gratitude our nation, and especially our women feel about the reforms.Dr. Ilhan Ozulu accompanied the program with well placed songs from Ataturk's favorites or his story.
[caption id="attachment_2608" align="aligncenter" width="301"]
During the break, the attendees visited the proposed monument site and had a chance to ask their questions.
[caption id="attachment_2601" align="aligncenter" width="535"]
Ataturk Monument's Location[/caption]
The second part of the program was dedicated to the Ataturk Monument. Mayor Jim Dear explained his concept for the Carson International Sculpture Garden as a place for leaders who served liberty, freedom and equality. Ahmet Alptekin explained his design concept as the chronological history of Turkish Nation, under Ataturk's leadership, from end of WWI to modern times. Other members of the team were introduced with their roles. The crowd was very excited to have such a monument in SC in such a prestigious location among other world leaders.
[caption id="attachment_2605" align="aligncenter" width="535"]
Carson Mayor Jim Dear[/caption]
Vega Sankur and Jim Dear explained that we will go for the application shortly, early 2015; and we need to have some funds raised by then to have credibility in front of City Council.
[caption id="attachment_2607" align="aligncenter" width="535"]
[caption id="attachment_2610" align="aligncenter" width="512"]
Ilhan Sami Ozulu[/caption]
« Older Entries